Garlic is a popular culinary ingredient around the world, used as a medicinal plant for thousands of years, including by the Greeks and Romans. The main effect of garlic is due to one of its active compounds, allicin, which is very useful for heart health.
Garlic (both raw and cooked) helps control high blood pressure while lowering cholesterol levels. Garlic helps to relax blood vessels by stimulating the production of nitric oxide and hydrogen sulfide. Garlic and its components have anti-cancer properties. They also contain compounds that can reduce the risk of heart disease and dementia.
In addition, garlic has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects that can help reduce the symptoms of arthritis.
Some studies show that garlic can improve the function of certain immune cells to help strengthen the immune system.
A study conducted on twins, it found that those who eat more garlic have a lower risk of developing osteoarthritis of the hip becomes, probably due to the strong anti-inflammatory properties of garlic.
- reduces blood viscosity;
- lowers blood pressure;
- activates the lining of the gastrointestinal tract, increases appetite, and speeds up digestion, thus contributing to the excretion and removal of metabolic wastes;
- regulates gastrointestinal diseases;
- blocks lipid peroxidation, anti mutation and other pathways eliminating the risk of intestinal tumors caused by substances in the gut;
- lowers cholesterol and lipid index, increases the elasticity of blood vessels, improves blood circulation, and prevents cardiovascular diseases such as thrombosis and hypertension;
- regulates cardiovascular and cerebrovascular problems;
- lowers blood sugar;
- has a great effect on symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, and stuffy nose;
- reduces the severity of allergic reactions, especially those caused by temperature changes;
- has antioxidant and anti-aging properties similar to vitamin E and vitamin C;
- relieves fatigue and restores physical strength;
- significantly suppress various pathogens such as staphylococci, meningitis, pneumonia, streptococci and diphtheria, dysentery, typhoid fever, paratyphoid fever, tuberculosis, and cholera vibrio;
- causes a disturbance in the metabolism of bacteria, which makes it impossible for them to multiply and grow;
- kills many pathogenic fungi and parasites such as hookworms, pinworms, and trichomoniasis.
Garlic oil, soybean oil, gelatin, purified water
How to use:
2 times a day, take 2 capsules with warm water during meals without chewing
0.5g × 120
It is recommended to be taken together with oligopeptides and pine pollen powder with fruits and vegetables. This combination of products has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action, restores the lining of the gastrointestinal tract, and protects its health.
Regulates cardiovascular and cerebrovascular problems. It is recommended to be taken with an Extract of bamboo leaves and Natto tablets to regulate lipids and blood sugar.
In mild symptoms of fever can be drunk in combination with Extract of bamboo leaves tablets to relieve symptoms.
- This product cannot replace medicines.
- Sealed, store in a cool, dry place. This product is easily oxidized and absorbs moisture after opening. Please consume as soon as possible. Tighten the bottle cap after each use. It is best stored in the refrigerator at low temperatures.
Not suitable for:
Babies, pregnant women, nursing mothers