What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What types of cookies does jiznen.com use?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” jiznen.com uses all four categories of cookies on the Service. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features, such as accessing logged in or secure areas.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you have used the Service, for example, information related to the unique username you have provided, so that less strain is placed on our backend infrastructure. These cookies may also be used to allow us to know that you have logged in so that we can serve you fresher content than a user who has never logged in. The information collected is used to improve how the Service works.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow us to remember how you’re logged in, whether you chose to no longer see advertisements, when you logged in or out. These cookies also allow us to tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you and. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites or services.
- Targeting Cookies. Our advertising partners or other third party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than jiznen.com. This information may be shared with organizations outside jiznen.com, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners for the purpose of providing aggregate Service usage statistics and aggregate Service testing.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
- Possible and easy login to your account
- Statistical analysis of attendance
Without this type of technology, our online store and the service we provide would not be able to operate with its full capabilities and functionality.
The other cookies we use come from third parties and are called Third Party Cookies. These are:
- Analytics cookies and statistics - These cookies help us analyze the use of our online store and track its service and communication performance. We use Google Analytics to evaluate how users interact with the store - the analytics tool lets us determine whether you viewed a specific page, how much time you spent on the website, or whether you opened an email we sent. This helps us to provide you only with the information you are interested in, improving the content and ordering process of the online store.
- Social networking cookies - These cookies are integrated by social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, G +, Pinterest, YouTube and aim to provide or improve the content of the website. For example, services that allow you to play videos, create sections with comments, integrate buttons to like or share content, and more. We use social networks to improve your interaction with our online store and to bring you even closer to you, our customers. Please note that some of these platforms place cookies that are used more for things like behavioral advertising, analysis and market research.
- Advertising platform cookies - Advertising cookies allow us to tailor our marketing to you and your own interests. So we can be sure that we will provide you with more personalized opportunities in the future. This type of cookie will remember that you have visited our site and a specific product page and / or category of that site. That way, we can tailor the ads we show you. While these cookies may track visits to your device on our website and other sites, they generally cannot personally identify you. Without these cookies, the ads you see may be less relevant and interesting to you.
How to control and delete cookies
If you want to delete or disable your browser from receiving cookies follow the instructions at:
Note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Service and other parts of our Service may not work properly. You can find out more information cookie settings at third-party information sites, such as www.allaboutcookies.org.